My ICT Project Implementation Experienced

 ACTIVITY 2. Self-Assessment

1. What are the factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project?

  • Software- I am into software, I finished few of my tech project since I was in elementary

2. What are the difficulties you experienced while doing your ICT Project?

  • Time management, programming bugs-Time hassle of course, if we/I encounter some difficult features that part of the system

3. What kind of content that would encourage or motivate you to participate in a call to action?

  • E-courses, E-books-not so sure about this, but I assume you are talking about key factors that motivates me, and I chose two of the basic content factors

4. How will you rate your knowledge in creating an ICT Project?

  • 6.5/10 because I still have a lot to learn and have knowledge about creating ICT project

5. Rate yourself from 1 to 10, which is 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.

  • 7

6. State the reason why you have that rating for yourself?

  •  Nobody is perfect, needs to learn more as in the field of technology, it is not constant, everything is changing, everything varies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICT as Medium for Advocacy

Empowerment Technology